Monday, October 4, 2010

Why YES my name is ysELLE

I am a unique species that is currently under extinction, a classy girly girl. 

I am classically modern and completely orginal. 

I like bows, skulls, stripes, pink and sparkle; together, seperate or mixed and matched. 

I like 4 inch heels and Chanel ballerina flats. 

I collect shoes, sunglasses, scarfs and on occasion handbags.

My vices are coffee and shopping. Not even Promises Malibu could stop me from over indulging in them. 

I enjoy the little things in life: discovering a new lipstick, freshly done platinum hair, hikes that end in coffee, winning a game of words with friends.

My life could read like a chick lit novel.

I like french impressionism, Audrey Hephurn and Scategories.

I read Vogue and US Weekly.

But most of all I love my dog Figo and my cat Evie.

xoxo
-YSELLE

No comments:

Post a Comment