Tuesday, October 5, 2010

You can call me norma jean...


I am a fashion junkie.

I believe that it doesn’t matter if my shoes are killing me because they make my outfit.

I don’t believe in comfort in fact people who swear by it probably haven’t seen themselves in a mirror.

My favorite months are February and September and if you cant figure out why then we cant be friends.

I am not into classics.

I spend to much time on the internet, but i consider it “investigative fashion research.”

i love music and a five inch heel. Going to a great show in a five inch heel= perfection.

Layering is not is a suggestion its a requirement, i cant possibly be the only person who wears at least 3 shirts at any given moment?

When in doubt put on a scarf… or glasses… or pearls… or all three….

….. BUT THIS ISN’T ABOUT ME IS IT???……..


xoxo
NormaJean

No comments:

Post a Comment